If you're hosting a get together over the holidays, you might want to add some extra festive touches to your Rittenhouse Claridge home. If your table is in need of some holiday decor, consider creating a tablescape with these tips:
- Don't clutter the space. Even though you want to decorate the table, make sure not to clutter the area. You want to make sure there's still room on the table for the dishes and drinks.
- Decide on a color scheme. You could always go with red and green, but using shades of gold, silver, and winter white works, too.
- Incorporate greenery. Adding a touch of green will really enhance the look of your table so go with an evergreen wreath or a poinsettia.
- Add textiles. For a casual look, set out placemats. To achieve a more elegant feel, cover the table with a nice tablecloth.
- Display candles. Decorate the table with candle arrangements, such as tea lights or short pillar candles inside a lantern or tall candles in glass holders.
5 Stunning Holiday Tablescapes [Good Housekeeping]
22 Gorgeous Holiday Tablescapes [iVillage]
Tips for Creating a Homemade Holiday Tablescape [Dummies.com]
5 Tips for a Beautiful Holiday Tablescape [One Sweet Appetite]