If you haven't yet decorated for the holidays, you still have some time to give your place at Rittenhouse Claridge a festive look. Get started with these home decor ideas:
- Decorate the doorway. Use fresh poinsettias or evergreen garland to spruce up the doorway. Add a bright red bow to add the final touches.
- Make a centerpiece. Forget about buying fresh flowers every week to display on your kitchen table. Instead, just gather some branches to create a rustic-looking centerpiece. To incorporate more color, find some berry branches.
- Put together candy dishes. Fill a clear vase or bow with striped peppermint candies so that your guests can enjoy a sweet treat whenever they'd like.
- Jazz up pendant lights. Wrap tinsel or garland around your pendant lights to give them a more festive look.
- Light up the entrance. Line the walkway to your house with red, black, and silver vintage lanterns. Fill them with flameless candles if you sit them outside and use tall pillar candles if you keep them inside.